1. You pay the refundable holding deposit (to reserve the property) capped at no more than one week’s rent
2. We will supply you with the relevant forms for you to complete and return to us so we can send them to Rent4sure to carry out the relevant checks
3. Once we received the response from the reference agency we will contact you to organise a move in date if all accepted
4. The Tenancy Agreement will be sent to you, which must be signed and returned within 48 hours
5. The first month’s rent and the tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above are required as cleared funds 3 days prior to the start date of your Tenancy – an invoice will be sent to you to show dates and amounts.
6. The Property will then be prepared for your Tenancy
7. The Check In date will be arranged with you, at which time you will be given the necessary documentation and keys